|Monday||8.00am - 6.30pm|
|Tuesday||8.00am - 6.30pm|
|Wednesday||8.00am - 6.30pm|
|Thursday||8.00am - 6.30pm|
|Friday||8.00am - 6.30pm|
GP Consultation times are Monday to Friday 9.30am to 11.30am and 4.30pm to 6pm however these may vary depending on the Doctor on duty.
The surgery will be closed on the last Wednesday or Thursday afternoon of each month (excluding August and December) for training.
Closure dates for 2021. Please note there is no closure in August & December:
When the surgery is closed to access an emergency doctor please call NHS 111 direct.
The NHS 111 service is staffed by a team of fully trained advisers, supported by experienced nurses. They will ask you questions to assess your symptoms, then give you the healthcare advice you need or direct you straight away to the local service that can help you best. That could be A&E, an out-of-hours doctor, a walk-in centre or urgent care centre, a community nurse, an emergency dentist or a late-opening chemist.
If a health professional has given you a specific phone number to call when you are concerned about your condition, continue to use that number.
When to use NHS111
You should use the NHS 111 service if you urgently need medical help or advice but it's not a life-threatening situation.
Call 111 if:
- You need medical help fast but it's not a 999 emergency
- You think you need to go to A&E or need another NHS urgent care service.
- You don't know who to call or you don't have a GP to call.
- You need health information or reassurance about what to do next.
Attend a walk-in centre:
- Old Swan, Cristal Close, L13. 0151 285 3565
- Liverpool City Centre, Charlotte Row, 52 Great Charlotte St. 0151 285 3535.
- Bootle, May Logan Centre, 294 Knowsley Road. 0151 922 8588.